More ResourcesWellness KitSocial Media Toolkit
- Talk About COVID-19: Show children it’s okay to feel and express their emotions – and that you offer a safe place to do so. Talk to your children about what they’re feeling, while using age-appropriate language to relay facts and reassure them.
- Talk About Racism: Families and communities everywhere are feeling the impacts of racism. Our friends at Sesame Street in Communities can help you have important conversations about racism with kids.
- Take Care of Yourself: Remember to take care of yourself in order to take care of others – even if it’s just a few minutes to go for a walk. Parenting during the pandemic is hard, but there are tips to help you through.
- Practice Mindfulness: Even the littlest ones in your family can use mindfulness to find calm from big emotions. Practice simple breathing and visualization activities as a family to find calm and connection.
- Focus on Strengths: Caring adults can inspire kids and help build their resilience by cultivating strengths and talents and helping build self-confidence. Find out how everyday gestures can prevent trauma and help kids heal.