Take Action 5 Things Advocates Can Do Today
All In For Kids is a California focused initiative. Check out ACEs Connection’s Communities Map to find local movements across the United States.
- Advocate for Kids: Support the health and well-being of children and families in California using the Action Toolkit from the CA Children’s Trust.
- Fight Racism: Learn more about advocating for racial justice.
- Support Schools: Advocate that schools offer mental health support, health care and social programs onsite.
- Raise the Next Gen of Advocates: It’s never too early to involve kids in advocating for social justice and advancing policies that prevent childhood adversity and intergenerational trauma.
- Support Policy: Join others in advancing a pro-kid public policy agenda in California. Sign up for the Children’s Movement today!